Sunday 5 April 2015

Sovushka Slavia CASEing # 2

Thought I would have a go at a different challenge and decided on this one at Sovushka Slavia Blogspot.



The challenge was to come up with a card based on the gorgeous card above, which was created by May Sukyong Park. 

For my card I decided to use the idea of masking a central area for the sentiment.

Here is the card I came up with



I used a star shaped mask and sponged distress inks through plasterer's tape. The distress inks I used were Barn Door, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge. The little stars and splatters were created using a Lavinia stamp. The sentiment was from the Clearly Besotted Sentimental Type set.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today. Karen x

7 comments:

  1. Karen, gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I love your card! Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Karen, glad to see your entry! Love your tender card! -Ksenija

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and beautifull !
    Thank you from Sovushka Slavia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card, love the stencil idea :)

    ReplyDelete